Goodbye 2015!

30.12.15



So, the 2015 is about to come to end, and it's the perfect time to reflect on the last 12 months. This year was a quite hard but yet, full of new opportunities and new lessons that I learned. Speaking of lessons, here are the three of the most important that I've learned in 2015:

You are stronger than you think

At the very begining of the 2015, I was in an new situation that was not so pleasant for me. I was under pressure with people I didn't want to be with. But I didn't give up, I tried to adjust in my new enviroment by being patient, being strong and the most important: by being myself. So, the number one lesson for me was that I am stronger than I thought I was. You have no idea where your limits are, so don't give up without trying hard. You are strong enough to face anything. Believe in yourself!

Who you surround yourself with matters

I feel extremely lucky to be surrounded by the people I have in my life. From my friends to my family, I have people that I love and I know I can rely on. And when you surround yourself with people who support you and are positive influence, it makes all the difference. Try to have people arround you, that inspire you and help you evolve yourself. Show those people how much they mean to you and try to find more time to spend with them.

Learn new things

This year I tried to spend my time by learning new things. I attended in seminars and on courses I am intrested about. You have to study. The lack of education, spiritual destitution is tyranny. Where is spiritual poverty, there is and emotional and material poverty. So, learn continiously new things. Things that inspire you to be your best self!

Now I would love to hear from you: What are the most important lessons you've learned in 2015?


Love you all and wish you a Happy New Dreams
Happy New Desires
Happy New Ways
Happy New Days,
Happy New Year
Happy New YOU!

xoxo,
Anzel


You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe