Black & Cream

13.7.16

You have plans after work with your friends for lunch, coffee or drinks? So, you want to look stylish but yet professional. Today, I decided to show you my outfit. Early this morning I went to the office, wearing this black jeggings, a white-creamy shirt and a black vest, for a smart look. For my shoes, I chose these black flatforms, which they are so comfy -you almost forget that you are wearing them, and you gain height, which is plus! 

I chose to wear this necklake to give my outfit a playful touch, to look more casual for my after-work lunch with my friends. So, the tip to wear the same outfit from morning till the evening is to play with the shoes and the accessories. Try it! 

Wearing:
Jeggings: Bershka
T-Shirt: H&M
Vest: Bershka
Shoes: Keep Fred
Sunglasses: El Greco Handmade Eyewear
Necklake: MY DUCK jewellery (handmade)
Watch: Casio












Have fun girls!
For more outfits follow me on Instagram: annoulazel

xoxo,
Anzel

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe